January 25, 2019

Finally Vogue...

...because this Christmas gift card has been burning a hole in my pocket!


VOGUE 1614  WHY? Because there aren't many of the Tom and Linda Platt patterns that I don't like.  Sleek and Lady-like and just right for Church or even a wedding.

VOGUE 1619  WHY?  Because every pattern stash deserves ALL the great Paco Peralta designer patterns.  European design lines by a great friend that I've followed for years. 

VOGUE 9355  WHY?  Because it's darling! Slight off shoulder gorgeousness!
VOGUE 9357  WHY?  THE POCKETS, THE POCKET!
VOGUE 1620  WHY:  Why not?  I keep telling myself to make wide legged pants.


VOGUE 9361  WHY?  Because I've been wanting a pair of culottes forever and a day.

VOGUE 9365  WHY?  Another great suit.  Would be great in any color for Easter.

VOGUE 9367  WHY?  To add to my growing trench coat/jacket collection.



VOGUE 1613  WHY?  Because I'm slightly intrigued by the softly gathered skirt and the unique princess seamed bodice.

Of course all of these might not get to come home with me, but we will see.
What are your Spring picks???

24 comments:

  1. They are all nice Faye...now to find the time to sew them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always plan to sew more, hopefully that will happen for me this year.

      Delete
  2. I'll take one of each please! They are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with every choice you made!! I love this new spring collection too. Have to sew them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. Each one is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dresses, and I love that long coat! And you have a gift card? Life couldn't get much better! I pulled out a bag of brown fabrics from sew camp, and have been working on brown. But it isn't much of a color for inspiration, is it? Baby and toddler clothes are what I'm enjoying these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with brown at all, think of all the colors you can put with it. So nice to be sewing for your babies!

      Delete
  6. Ok, confession time: I have only sewn ONE Vogue pattern, lol! But this collection looks so promising! Maybe I will venture out and pick up a few. I saw that the V9355 was inspired by Megan Markle. Lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a great spring collection and I wish you extra hours in the day to get them all sewn up! :-) I am working on some Butterick pj shorts, and the V Express top by Islander Sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked great patterns! I like the Platts, too. And I agree that the Platt dress is great for church!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here as I missed our "new patterns talk" thus far. We'll have to catch up on these jewels in some detail. Great choices you've picked Linda!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site
    and detailed information you offer.

    ReplyDelete

  11. “I like to look at an article that makes individuals think

    ReplyDelete

  12. Wow, amazing blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your web site is great. I was extremely touched by this post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for organizing and providing this quality information in an easy to understand way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was just stuck with the content of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. From the tons of comments on your articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...