September 8, 2007

I'M STILL OUT HERE!!!

I haven't posted in such a long time - haven't had time!!! I applied for and got a new job, too a quick trip to New York to visit my family before starting the new job - cause you know how it is building up annual leave. I had a wonderful vacation and then started my full-time instructor job on July 2nd. Lot's more paperwork involved, new scheduling to get use to as well as new students. Until now I had only taught adults, now it's teenagers - and man what a difference!!!!


I have been lurking my favorite blogs although not posting here; and I'm still learning from you others out there. Hopefully I will get this new job down pat very soon and I then I can get back to somewhat regular posting. I'm really missing my sewing, but decided to put it on hold while learning job related things, but..... I WILL BE BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...