February 6, 2009

MY SECOND BLOG ANNIVERSARY/136th POST

February 10th is my second blog anniversary! Prior to September '06 when I started to sew again, I didn't know what a blog was; can't say I had ever even heard of one. While searching the net for sewing information/resources I discovered Threads.Com and Artisan's Square and found out that if I posted a sewing question and waited just a little while someone one out there in cyberland either knew the answer or what direction to point me to find out. Then one day I clicked on a link that lead me to Carolyn and that was when the world of blogging was opened to me. I found that there were hundreds, no thousands of women and men who were not only sewing, but sewing and sharing information that could really help me out.

By February 2007 I was really getting reacquainted with the sewing scene and decided I wanted a blog of my own. So I took the plunge... and now I have 2 years of blogging history. It has been wonderful learning exp
erience, and from time to time I find myself sharing information too. I find believe that you can't just take and take but that the desire to share is contagious. Sharing even the simple sewing information is appreciated out there by somebody. I've made lots of friends and contacts, and people in blogland are so nice.

So in honor of my 2nd anniversary & 136th BLOGGER POST I am having the first ever......

FAYE'S SEWING ADVENTURE GIVE-A-WAY
AND HERE'S THE PRIZE
  • Simplicity 3535, sizes 14-22
  • Simplicity 4047, Sizes 6-14
  • Simplicity 5801, Sizes 8-14
  • McCalls 5142, Sizes 14-20
  • All uncut

To enter: Just post a comment here to let me know you are interested; that's all.

I will hold a drawing on February 17th to determine the winner, and will ship. Enter and help me celebrate starting my third year as a sewing blogger....












2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary!!! If you need to let go of some patterns, feel free to send them my way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary. I'd love some free patterns...especially since the ones you have are my size!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...