February 28, 2009

NEW AWARD

A few days ago Claire S. @ 1 Seam at a Time, Elaray @ Another Creation shared this award with me. I had to wait until I got a few minutes extra (you know; work, class two nights a week, studying for tests, etc) to follow through on it. I am glad to be thought of, especially as a sister as there is not much dearer. Thanks for thinking about me Claire!The rules connected to the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post - check
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! - check
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. - check
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. - check
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. - check

learn2sewflorida.blogspot.com
chiqueazme.blogspot.com
shoesandsewing.blogspot.com
sewmuchtosew.blogspot.com
sewfit.blogspot.com
juliasewsweetandspecial.blogspot.com
wannasew.blogspot.com
www.smokingneedlesknitting.blogspot.com
www.ebbyj.blogspot.com
www.sewonandsewon.blogspot.com
www.pacoperaltarovira.blogspot.com

This award should make it around blogland pretty fast because you can nominate 10 or more blogs. Having sewing friends is SEW much fun!






9 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations and thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come here and give me a big old hug! {{{{FAYE}}}}
    Thank you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me. I will definitely follow up this weekend and nominate 10 others. I am going to have a hard time narrowing it down to 10 because there are so many great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me. I will follow up later today. Working on business stuff for my DH. I am so excited about choosing my favorites and hope that I get it posted correctly. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, thank you and thank you for your gracious recent email. I'll follow the instructions. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending it right back at ya on my blog. Be good to yourself sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Faye for nominating for this award. You are truly a sister.......Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye .- first, congratulations on the award, you certainly deserve it.

    grateful to nominate.

    greetings, Paco

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...