October 14, 2016

UP STATE NEW YORK, NEW YORK...

... a whirlwind trip, over much too soon, yet full of family time and bonding.  I've always said that if I ever won a trip to Hawaii I'd trade it in for a ticket to Up State New York instead.  I'm glad I got to visit in October because New York is so beautiful during this time of year, so unlike my home in Middle Georgia.  My little vacation wouldn't be complete without seeing remnants of my Mother's summer garden before she beds it down for the winter months.



All in all this was such a wonderful trip...

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful Faye. There's nothing like family and there's nothing like "going home".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine what your Mom's garden looks like in July! It sounds like you had a magical time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to have such a good visit...there is nothing that can compare to family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure it was wonderful to visit with your mother, and this is absolutely the perfect time of year to travel to upstate New York! Sorry the trip was too short, but aren't the best ones always too short?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the best ever Marjie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful garden Ms. Faye! I love vegetable gardens and truly miss having mine when I lived in the midwest! Your mom's is beautiful and makes me so miss fresh veggies direct from the garden! I hope you had a wonderful vacation and we welcome you back home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had such a fun time! Yes, Upstate New York is spectacular this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Tomasa. NY is so pretty in the Fall!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...