October 1, 2007

I JUST HAD TO SEW SOMETHING!!!

In my post yesterday I mentioned that I made a nightshirt a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't sewn anything since I think June because of giving myself time to get adjusted to my new job. But the time had come and I felt that I JUST HAD TO SEW SOMETHING!!! Mine you, since starting to sew again last September my stash has not grown very big but I was able to find a piece of fabric that I think is pique that I purchased this past summer. It really didn't matter what the fabric was at the time, I just wanted to SEW SOMETHING! So I made this nightshirt and I wanted to post a picture of it here.

My next project is already cut out, waiting for the time to come when I JUST HAVE TO SEW SOMETHING!




No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...