...I felt I needed to re-visit New Look 6150 because my first try with it ended up a wadder even though it was a muslin. I cut the muslin too large, and it was plagued with major gaping in the bust area.
Mmmmm,what can I say about my newly finished top - well I'm not absolutely pleased, but I do feel that it will get some wear. I fixed the gaping problem so the fit is much, much better, but I guess the pattern is must not be for me. The construction is good, I made sure of that - even though I knew half way through the project that the style was just not me. It's not awfully terrible and there's no way I'm trashing this great jersey knit - at least not right away.
The fabric has a navy lace print on an off white background. Fabric suits me, style does not. It just seems a little matronly to me. It might make it into work wardrobe rotation - I'm not sure. If not it will
certainly work for those "I've got to make a quick run to the store" trips. Guess you can tell that I'm not feeling to chipper about it.
I do have a good morphing project coming up next so keep your fingers crossed for me...