April 18, 2015

SATURDAY MORNING CUTTING TABLE ROLL CALL, PLUS PROJECTS IN THE WORKS...

...
I'm still operating in "KEEP THE CUTTING TABLE CLEAR" mode.  The only thing on here that is out of place is the container of Chinese chicken noodle soup (left over from a couple of days ago) Yummo - I'm addicted to this stuff.  It's okay for the table to be a little junkie if there's a project in the works - right?

I'm actually working on two projects today - Simplicity 1916  and Vogue 8881, both for my daughter.  I've made the Simplicity pattern before but will have to make some adjustments to it for her.  It's my first rodeo with the Vogue pattern but it should be a no brainer.  Hopefully both will be completed by Sunday evening - we'll see.  Happy Saturday all...

2 comments:

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...