- I haven't made a structured Summer jacket in quite some time.
- Aside from the fact that we had temperatures of 100+ degrees (record set in the 1940's) here today - I still need a jacket at work. Oh Dear God I do so thank you for air conditioning (although it's almost painful at times)!
- Even if I don't wear the blazer a lot this Summer, it will work just as well for Fall.
- Since I haven't promoted a sew-a-long myself in a while, I think it'll be fun to join in on someone elses.
- I figure it's time that I learn something new - which I'm sure I will with this blazer. (The cuffs in the picture are scaring me a little bit already.)
- I was so inspired following her (and all the other ladies) during the Pretty Girls Sew Rippin Ain't Easy (RIP) Challenge all those weeks.
June 17, 2015
...I've decided to join Michele's (ThatBlackChic) Blazer Sewalong:
...i 've been wanting to make a few turtleneck knit tops to fill a wardrobe gap. I made the first one (here) using oop Kwik Sew 1287...
...a BOYFRIEND styled coat that is! I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date - My Annual Coat Making Process . Last year I st...