- I haven't made a structured Summer jacket in quite some time.
- Aside from the fact that we had temperatures of 100+ degrees (record set in the 1940's) here today - I still need a jacket at work. Oh Dear God I do so thank you for air conditioning (although it's almost painful at times)!
- Even if I don't wear the blazer a lot this Summer, it will work just as well for Fall.
- Since I haven't promoted a sew-a-long myself in a while, I think it'll be fun to join in on someone elses.
- I figure it's time that I learn something new - which I'm sure I will with this blazer. (The cuffs in the picture are scaring me a little bit already.)
- I was so inspired following her (and all the other ladies) during the Pretty Girls Sew Rippin Ain't Easy (RIP) Challenge all those weeks.
June 17, 2015
...I've decided to join Michele's (ThatBlackChic) Blazer Sewalong:
...it's been far too long since I've written a blog post. I have sincerely missed posting, but you know - LIFE! I finished my high...
...twas six days before Christmas, just one day after my birthday, and my 2017 Winter Coat Project is complete. Right now I'm calling h...
... I WAS TOLD THIS PATTERN HAD JUST UP AND LEFT THE PLANET, but I just refused to believe it! Why I didn't buy this pattern when it wa...