February 12, 2018

HOW TO CHEER UP A DREARY MONDAY...

...you've all heard about "Rainy Days in Georgia" - well, we've had 4 of them in a row.  I
the rain, but nothing can be drearier than a rainy Monday.
My rainy Monday got cheered right up when I pulled an envelope containing these goodies from my mailbox this afternoon

2 Spring Issues of Patrones fashion/pattern magazine, tapes with snap closures for necklines, and a big 15" x 23" press cloth.
A great big thank you goes out to my friend, the great fashion designer, Paco Peralta Rovira.  Things like this makes a girl want to run into the sewing room and stitch up something fabulous ...

10 comments:

  1. That truly is a great way to cheer up any day Ms. Faye...sewing related gifts! That was really nice of Paco Peralta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really cheered up. This was so nice of Paco!

      Delete
  2. Aww, that was so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's great! Yes, sewing-related gifts will certainly cheer up a dreary day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to receive them too Tomasa!

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Happy and inspired stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy dear.! You´re always welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great big thank you again my Friend!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...