April 22, 2018

#2018 Tops That Pop - Day 7...

...I hope everyone had a wonderful sewing day.  It was a slow go for me, but I did complete another top. 

DAY 7 - TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG

79 Participants (including me)
(TOPS COMPLETED TO DATE:  29)
SATURDAY MAKES
Mesha Made - Distressed Dolman Simplicity 1062

Rachel Adoh - 1) Self Drafted Peplum Top - 2) McCall's 6864  3) McCall's 6532



Jessica - Made to Create - Grainline Studio's Hadley Top #11008

Laquana Drayton - Made by Laquana - Cotton Lawn Simplicity 8454
Shawnice - JustSewPeazy's rendition of Simplicity 8337
And as for me...
McCall's 7249

This is my second time making this puzzle McCall's 7249, I made the long sleeved version last Fall.  The pattern kinda frustrated me the first time I made it, and I was sure I'd never make it again.  But after wearing it the first time, I fell deeply in love and knew I'd want to make a short sleeved version for this summer - so here it is.

#2018TOPSTHATPOP SPONSORS...

4 comments:

  1. So many lovely tops here -- so much inspiration!! How fun....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm having loads of fun and working on top #3 this morning. Can't wait to see your makes Linda!

      Delete
  2. Wow! The great tops keep coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa I'm excited more and more each day!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...