I HAVE ALL THE TOPS I'LL EVER NEED...
it's time to
SLEEPING SEWING MOTIVATION!
So, if you are thinking about joining the
"2018 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG"
(WITH A TWIST)
(WITH A TWIST)
but haven't done so yet, now's the time to do it. I will be accepting participants until Saturday evening. I do hope you'll join us, especially if you've been suffering from "SLEEPING SEWING MOTIVATION".
Here are the particulars of the Sew-A-Long:
- The sew-a-long will start on Sunday, April 15th and run for full two weeks: (April 15th through April 30th)
- Any style top will qualifies: (patterns of your choice, self-drafted or refashioned styles)
- EVERY STYLE OF TOP COUNTS: Tunics, Tanks, Tees, Cami’s, Pull Overs, Button Ups, Dressy, or Casual
- NO QUOTAS, make as few or as many as you'd like
- THIS YEAR WE ARE ADDING AN INSTAGRAM HASHTAG TO THE SEWALONG: #2018TOPSTHATPOP
- Email your completed top pictures to me at: fayedollatcox.net OR simply post on INSTAGRAM using the #2018TOPSTHATPOP hashtag and tagging me @fayedoll.
What you need to do to participate:
- Leave a comment on this post saying that you'd like to participate
- PLEASE Include your: Email Address
- PLEASE List contact information: your Blog URL, Instagram, Twitter, OR Facebook handle SO I CAN LINK BACK TO YOU.
- AND, IF YOU'D LIKE: Add the "TOPS THAT POP" Sew-A-Long badge on your blog and other social media locations. (The badge is located at the top of my sidebar)
THIS YEARS SEW-A-LONG HAS A FEW TWISTS...
1. After signing up to join (HERE), submit your completed top(s) photos by emailing them to me @fayedoll.cox.net to be showcased on upcoming blog posts OR, simply post your photos in your Instagram Account using the HASHTAG: #2018TopsThatPop and tagging me @fayedoll.
2. All entries submitted to me by email or using the HASHTAG on Instagram will be showcased on the #2018TopsThatPop Pinterest Board.
3. There will be several RANDOM DRAWINGS of a FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS held at the end of the sew-a-long.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: 8" Kai Shears
ergonomically soft handles which allow fatigue-free cutting on all types of fabric. Cuts multiple layers of denim with ease while trimming cottons without any fabric slippage. The Kai 5210 is the standard size handle and blade length.
The Kai 5000 Series scissors are made of a hardened stainless steel. The smooth, sharp blades gives these Kai scissors an amazing smoothness in cut and feel.
In the meantime, participants and readers alike can receive 20% off
Kai Scissor purchases by applying the following code before checkout, and hitting APPLY.
ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Sewn Magazine
One random drawing participant will win one (1) Issue of the fabulous SEWN MAGAZINE.
In case you haven't seen this eye popping publication you will be truly amazed and inspired.