- I worked out removing the extra width from the back of the skirt pretty well. By doing so, I changed the original design from A-line to a somewhat straight style.
- I graded the original pattern up two sizes.
- Practiced my invisible zipper application (still needs some work).
- and I completed another sew along.
- Now that the skirt is finished, I have another wool blend plaid skirt to add to my winter wardrobe.
I gave it a spin around the block yesterday, and it wore quite well.
Seeing what I've made thus far this year, can you tell that I am a lover of skirts? My CWIP (current work in progress) is also a skirt. Another wool blend, plaid that I'm making for the friend who has come to my aid several times when I've had computer woes. I'm hoping to finish her skirt tonight - can't wait to start in on my next project. Did the ground hog predict 6 more weeks of winter??? I feel like I'm running out of winter sewing time...