July 10, 2011

A SLIGHT CASE IF MIA-NESS...

...at the end of my last chapter/post you found me in hot pursuit of satisfying my sewing addiction.  Well, right in the middle of that adventure I decided that maybe it was high time for a computer clean-up.  Well because I had put that little chore off for so long, what should have taken one afternoon turned into 3 days worth of labor for my highly skilled computer man.  (Sorry computer man!)   Being without my computer is almost like being away from my bff, and it also throw me off of my posting game.  As a result, I'm behind with posting my FP's ( finished projects).  My SW/OP (Sewing without a Plan) marathon turned into a full fledged Top-A-Thon in which I was able to produce:

  • 2 Sorbeit Tops,
  • 1 Knit Vest,
  • 2 Sheer Tunics,
  • 2 RTW Top Re-fashions,
  • an apron,
  • and a pair of curtains (curtains still not hung - pictures forth coming)
Here are pictures of the two tunics that I made.
Butterick 5496

OOP Butterick 4754
    Not to bad for SW/OP time, huh?

    6 comments:

    1. Both tunics are really pretty! And, you're impressively productive!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wonderful tunics, Faye. I agree with you, I don't like to be without my computer or sewing machine.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the tunics. You did well without a plan.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cute tunics Faye! And you did get alot done.

      ReplyDelete
    5. These are some really, really cute tunics...you're really making me rethink tunics!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Pretty tops and thinking that I could use a few tops too...lol

      ReplyDelete

    THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

    Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

    ...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...