- just slightly younger than Methuselah Simplicity 8707 printed in 1978
- the one I found at the antique shop
- the one that cost me only $.49
- the one I've used successfully for over a year now
- the one I was working on when Gwen told me how to eliminate wrinkling across the front
you know, trying to make a good thing just a wee bit better. Well, the results were terrible! I never posted them because I experienced a sick feeling prior to snatching out my zipper and depositing them in the trash out by the side of the road.
I know that there are
The only positive part of this story is - I did have sense enough to trace the pattern
so the original one is still intact (however a little tattered). So I'm still in business and tonight I'm in the process of reinforcing the original with iron on interfacing to help it last a little longer. I'll trace it just as it is when I get some extra Saturday time.
Moral of this story: leave well enough alone Faye! In the words of Anthony from Project Runway Season 8, "Da_m, lesson learned".
Have you learned any valuable sewing lessons lately???