July 30, 2011

I'VE WON THE MOST WONDERFUL PRIZES...

...by now you all know that I just love WINNING - but, then again, who doesn't!  When it comes to give-a-way contests, one can't win unless one enters - right?  I do enter quite a few give-a-way contests in the sewing blogsphere arena, and every now and then I do winSo I thought I'd do a post to show off my winnings, as well as give PUBLIC "THANK YOUs" to the bloggers who sponsored the give-a-ways.

  • First up, I won two yards of this
 the most wonderful feeling interfacing ever from Pam Erny of Off the Cuff and Fashion Sewing Supply.  Pro-sheer Elegance Fusible and Pro-Woven Shirt Crisp Fusible.  I haven't even used it yet, but I do think I'm already hooked!  I can't wait to use the pro-woven in my next jacket. 

Secondly,
A wonderful retro blouse pattern from Rebecca of Ugly Cute Designs - our up and coming Fashion Designer.  I don't have very many, but I love retro blouse patterns.  I think this one has numerous possibilities and is just the right little wardrobe enhancer.

And Next,
This book has lots of ideas on growing ones blog and was offered by What's Up Cupcake (she has a beautiful blog too - you should check it out).


And this,


The prettiest hand crafted note cards from Smoking Needles - and I already know who I'm going to mail them off to.


And last but not least,


I had picked this from the shelf at the book store several times only to decide that the time to buy it just wasn't right, and then saw that it was offered by Angie at Quality Time.  There are several designs included in this book that I know I'll try very soon.


I still have visions of winning:
  • a state of the art sewing machine that I could never afford to buy myself
  • a new car
  • a new, fully furnished home - located near a body of water
  • an all expense paid trip to exotic places
  • an I Pad2
  • and of course, a million or so tax-free dollars.
Don't laugh - it could happen...


15 comments:

  1. "If I had a million dollars"....hope you're entering your local fair this year, aiming for one of those great sewing machines! Congrats on the wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely time to buy a Lotto ticket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul Faye. You have motivated me to have a go too. You do have to be "in it to win it".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blouse pattern, you could make some really love outfits with that one. I won $60 a few weeks ago on a $2 lotto ticket, so you never know what can happen. If you win the all expenses paid trip, make sure you come see me in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome winnings and only ask if you could give me numbers for my lottery cards...lol. Would love to hear more about blogging for bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the first step is visualization, I'd say you're well on your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice winnings Faye! If you win the lotto, I have a charity in mind, just for you! It's called me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo, I so wanted to win that interfacing! Oh well, use it in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are certainly on a winning streak!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! on all the winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It could happen but still I laughed, you are one very blessed lady, love the recipe feature.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win! I love your wishlist! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to agree with Linda T, you need to go buy a lotto ticket. Those are wonderful prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your prizes are outstanding! I'd like tax free money, too, but that doesn't happen, does it? (Case in point: Richard Hatch of Survivor.)

    Congrats on the great winnings!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...