- First up, I won two yards of this
Ugly Cute Designs - our up and coming Fashion Designer. I don't have very many, but I love retro blouse patterns. I think this one has numerous possibilities and is just the right little wardrobe enhancer.
What's Up Cupcake (she has a beautiful blog too - you should check it out).
Smoking Needles - and I already know who I'm going to mail them off to.
And last but not least,
I had picked this from the shelf at the book store several times only to decide that the time to buy it just wasn't right, and then saw that it was offered by Angie at Quality Time. There are several designs included in this book that I know I'll try very soon.
I still have visions of winning:
- a state of the art sewing machine that I could never afford to buy myself
- a new car
- a new, fully furnished home - located near a body of water
- an all expense paid trip to exotic places
- an I Pad2
- and of course, a million or so tax-free dollars.