Or is it Summer? - I'm confused! Well anyway, why - oh why does it suddenly seem that I HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO WEAR?
...This happens to me every year; but how? Did I not sew like a maniac last spring. What happened to the garments I thought I had? Well, I can't spend too much time lamenting about it, I need clothes so I've got to get to work right away.
I need so many items, but where in the world do I start?
I guess I might as well "START AT THE TOP"!
- I am in desperate need
- I've got some beautiful knits stashed away
- Tops are so very quick to sew
- Tops would jump start some new spring looks.
|compliments of: leiko-mail.net|
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME???
If so, I proclaim the first 15 days of April as the official STARTING AT THE TOP Challenge. It'll be a simple sew-a-long that will last only 15 days - leaving us lots of time for other sewing projects.
So ladies and/or gents:
•Choose your fabrics,
•Choose your top or blouse patterns,
. add a new twist to a TNT pattern,
. or maybe even self draft a new design
•No quotas, •No limits.
•and by April 15th we will have more wardrobe options. So come one, come all it's so simple to join, just 2 things to do:
- COMMENT your interest on this post by Saturday, March 31st.
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in the comment (ex: kathy at yahoo d0t com) so I will be able to add you in as a author on the STARTING AT THE TOP blog.
Remember to add you EMAIL ADDRESS.
It's going to be a win, win situation.....
NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL INVITE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO RESPOND TO IN-ORDER TO BE ADDED TO THE CHALLENGE BLOG.