May 8, 2012

BLOGGING FRIENDS...


...I am so behind!  At times I have so much on my plate that I think I need to trade it in for a platter.  One of the first things I need to do in an effort to catch up is thank Clio for the Liebster Blog Award that she presented to me a month ago. It is such an honor.

I found Clio's blog in the midst her quest to find the perfect mac and cheese recipe; but also discovered that she is an excellent seamstress.  I so enjoy seeing her exquisite apparel designs (especially her dresses) and the nice jackets she makes.  She wears them well!

 

The spirit of the award is to recognize and promote other blogs.  And since I'm such an avid (sewing) blog reader that won't be hard for me to do.  

 

Marjie The Modern Day Ozzie and Harriet type of girl.  She has the happiest family who all come to visit on holidays when she prepares food that always makes this blogger drool.  Marjie's  dream sewing machine arrived just in time for her to participate in my last "Tops" sew-a-long. 

 

Myra's 1sewsimple blog always inspires me to jump on my sewing machine and make some dreams come true.  Myra has a knack of making sewing seem so effortless.  She whipped up the perfect cruise wardrobe year that kept me on the edge of my seat.

 

Positively Necie Now what's not to like about her name? Necie whipped up so many tops back in April that it made my head swim - each more positively beautiful than the last.

 

Alethia creates the most beautiful designs.  Lately she's had me swooning over the wonderful colors she's been adding to her wardrobe.

 

Far also a "Top" challenge participant must have a great fabric source, because I like every fabric she chooses for her designs.

 

Ladies, if you decide to accept this award this is what you need to do: 

*Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
*Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
*Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
*Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less). 
*Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.

Happy blog reading to one and all....


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Faye for thinking of me and for your kind words. And yes I accept the wonderful award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye! :) Like Alethia, I also want to thank you for thinking of me and presenting me with the award :) You are so very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. I know exactly how you feel about getting a platter to hold all the things you have to do. I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Faye! I'm honored and touched that you chose me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Faye for the award! And Congratulations on your award too! I really appreciate you spending you time reading my blog! Especially since your time is already so limited! I too understand about needing a platter! Life seems to get away from us lately and there's never enough time for anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...