November 24, 2012

HAVE YA'LL MET RHONDA BUSS...

... if not, you simply must drop in to peruse her blog.  It's ALWAYS filled with such wonderful things and I'm sure you will think so too.  She has two blog features in particular that I look forward to each and every week:
  •   Fabulous Free Pattern Friday and,
  •   Sleeves on Saturday
I just visited her blog this afternoon and found this Fall Gem posted:


So fashionably cute, and reversible too!



I've got far too much plaid in the fabric closet to pass this one up; just need some fur, and I know exactly where to get it from.  Thank you Rhonda...

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you Faye. This is so sweet of you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking Faye, I'm on my way over there right now. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little cape!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...