Somehow or another there are vertical wrinkles radiating from the neckline of my top when worn by Lady Faye.
But they don't show up nearly as much when worn by the real Faye.
I lowered the neckline about 3/4" from the center front - tapering to nothing at the shoulder seams (advice taken from Smoking Needles) because I was hesitate to do so. After making this pattern twice before I did know that the neckline is just a little bit too high (almost a bit of a choke factor if you know what I mean). I added thread belt loops at the side seams because I might want to wear the top with a thin black or brown belt. I also took designer's liberty and lengthened the back part of peplum 1 inch. I like this top and couldn't wait to make it in this animal print. Now I want to make a long sleeved knit version.
My closet is sort of smooshed up - guess I need to do a bit of a purge. That closet will just have to make some room for my new suede outfit, and all those yet to come...