October 9, 2014

BEEP BEEP...

...
I think it's all together fitting and proper that I put Faye's Sewing Adventure's (FSA's) spotlight on this next blog.  Not that these ladies need my promotion, not at all, because each of them exhibit their own greatness.  But, I am always so proud of the success of ANYONE else - for real though!

I know by now you've seen the blog PRETTYGIRLSSEW!  Manufactured by 5 gorgeous ladies who's creativity and productivity is OFF THE CHART!

They each maintain individual blogs that are wonderful to say the least, and collectively monitor PRETTYGIRLSSEW!  They sponsor monthly sewalongs that incorporate and motivate many other bloggers.  And to top all of that off, they have just released their PGS Magazine.


The magazine is chunk full of beauty, crafts, tutorials, fashion and of course S-E-W-I-N-G! 
You can read all about it here, I'm very sure you'll enjoy it -  PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading the young ladies blog. Very inspiring and their blog is reaching out to a whole new generation of sewist. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/10/2014

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! We so appreciate your kind words and the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the least I could do! I am so proud of you girls!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...