December 20, 2014

BREAKFAST IN THE SEWING ROOM...

...
Yep that's right!  A good cup of coffee and my Daddy's Brunswick Stew.  I'll eat anything for breakfast - I was raised that way!  My goal last night was to finish underlining my coat pieces (adding structure and warmth).  Well, I got soooooo sleepy and decided to just go to bed.  Well today's another day and this morning found me at it again.  I can't wait to get this step completed so I can move on to the interfacing stage.  Every step gets me closer and closer to a finished product!

Have a wonderfully blessed Pre-Holiday weekend everybody!

11 comments:

  1. That stew looks so delicious. I can eat stew any time of day. Look forward to seeing your finished coat. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished my sewing room was big enough for a couch for napping when needed lol, cant wai to see the coat1 happy sewing & Merry Christmas!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm sewing room large enough for a couch for napping. THAT WOULD WORK OUR FINE HELEN!

      Delete
  4. That's a great way to start a day, Faye - sewing after a good breakfast. Do have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what ever works right? Stew Recipe ? Glad your project is coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stew recipe coming up next Diane. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Keep on keeping on Faye! We are cheerleading you from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Kyle I need all the support I can get when making a coat.

      Delete
  7. Happy, I'm not the only one that eats anything for breakfast! I love eating anything but breakfast foods for breakfast! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...