ME: Ebony PLEESE help me control myself in here so I don't spend too much money because I really need to save my fabric dollars to give to the people at Fine Fabrics.
EBONY: O.k.; if we get separated and find you need help, just text me your location and I'll come to your rescue.
Sewing Expo Recap:
- Admission price went up from $10 to $15; not much of a surprise because that is what the price of everything does-goes up
- Nothing against quilts or quilting exhibits - LOVE ME SOME QUILTS, but they really should rename this the Original Quilting Expo cause that's about all there is there
- Really Vogue Fabrics: Yes it did help that you added the EXPRESS SHOPPING racks, but the prices...egad!
- Purchased Items: 3 new Seam Rippers, 2 retractable tape measures, and 1 Elements Coat Pattern
- A quick swoop through, in and out in about an hour and a half
- The End
Pre-Fine Fabrics shopping Conversation:
EBONY: Now, I'm really NOT going to be able to help you in here, cause I REALLY need help in controlling myself.
ME: Crickets and a sad face!
- If you've never been to Fine (6218 Dawson Boulevard, Norcross, Georgia), please take another strong willed person with you because you will definitely need help controlling your FABRICAHOLIC self
- I must have knocked over a minimum of 5 of those huge rolls of fabric onto adjacent isles during the course of my shopping NOTE: please wait for help as shopping in this warehouse environment could be dangerous
-This was my second visit to Fine - jersey knit/pontederoma nirvana I tell you, you will not believe it all
-I WAS able to stay slightly under budget - Praise God!
My fabric haul:
All in all a great sewing related weekend, even though I didn't sew even one stitch...