December 14, 2018

#89 Happy Fabulous Friday...

...
I can't even begin to tell you just how happy I am that it's Friday.  I rushed around on a few errands; needed ink for the printer, stopped by my local fist monger, and made a quick trip to the grocer to pick up a few things.  There's a cold, misty rain coming down, and I do not want to venture out at all tomorrow.

Today's the day that I get to corral all the sewing thoughts of the week - there are so many of them floating in my head.  Let's see just what I'm able to produce this weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Ryan made me get some narwhal fabric for one of my granddaughters, so now I have to venture to the Joanne's pattern sale to figure out what to do with it. I think we're sharing the same weather, because it's cold and rainy here, too, and I don't want to go out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I learn something new everyday - I had no idea what narwhal fabric was. But thanks to Google now I do. That would be so cute made up for you granddaughter. Love to see it once it's made up,
      I'm sure I'm missing a pattern sale today but I still don't want to go out. I did forget to get bread and juice when I stopped by the store yesterday, but I'm having too much fun cutting out a top pattern to go out.

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...