Just finished this long sleeved blouse with cuffs for "My Girl" Loni. I am learning from each project that I work on and complete. What I learned from this one is:
1. The language in Burda instructions are a little different from patterns instructions for the big 4. This was the first Burda that I ever made, and I did have a little difficulty deciphering the instructions.
2. The fabric that I chose for this blouse was not as suitable as I first thought. I chose a dull satin, and after adding the interfacing the garment was too stiff. Maybe I chose the wrong weight interfacing. The blouse just turned out a little heavier than I thought it would.
3. I think I will make this blouse again using this pattern. Just got to find a lighter weight fabric to make it out of.