2013 ESSENTIAL TOPS SEW-A-LONG FINISHED PROJECTS

March 14, 2008

SEEMS LIKE I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG!

Yes, it seems like forever since I've been able to post. I had to put my computer in the shop (last Thursday). I really thought I'd have it back TODAY, (not). Hopefully early next week. I really, really miss my computer - but most of all I really miss looking in at all my sewing friends around the world! I can't tell you how much I have grown to depend on just looking in.

I finally came to the library to check in to see what was going on and to post and let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have so much to tell (especially about me and Lisa's trip to the sewing expo and all). But don't give up on me, keep checking back I'LL BE BACK SOON......

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I was wondering what happened to you! I can't wait to read about your trip... the expo was SO fun wasn't it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!! I can't wait to hear about the expo! I have been missing in action on my blog as well, so don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking-In and also can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

BOOKS ACQUIRED

  • Pants Sewing Guide
  • Denim Revolution
  • Pants for Real People
  • Jackets for Real Peopls
  • Easy, Easier, Easiest Tailoring - Palmer & Pletsch - Gifted
  • The Sewing Machine Attachment Handbook
  • Ribbon Crafts
  • Professional Sewing Techniques for Designers
  • Successful Serging
  • Making Trousers for Men and Women
  • Couture Sewing Techniques
  • Singer - Perfect Plus
  • Cool Couture
  • Couture, The Fine Art of Sewing
  • Singer Sewing Reference Library - Tailoring - GIFTED
  • The Perfect Fit: The Classic Guide to Altering Patterns - Creative Publishing International
  • Fit for Real People
  • DK-The Complete Book of Sewing