- ...because several people have asked me about a "SKIRT SEW-A-LONG" as related to the Skirt Carnival; and
- ...because I am embarrassed that I did not think of making it a sew-a-long from the very start; and
- ...because I just can't seem to shut this skirt thing off anyway, and
- ...the more the merrier! Variety would make it a more interesting parade. Don't you think???
PLEASE ACCEPT MY INVITATION TO THE GREAT
CARNIVAL OF SKIRTS SEW-A-LONG
- Mention your interest in participating in the sew-a-long by commenting on this post by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH
- Please, please INCLUDE your EMAIL ADDRESS here on this post with your COMMENT. (you can use something like (dollyappleseedatgmaildotcom for example); afterwards,
- Be on the LOOKOUT for an EMAIL INVITATION in your inbox.
- RESPOND to the email invitation. This will give you permission to post
- pattern information
- fabric choices
- helpful information, tutorials, etc.
- ask for opinions, suggestions, advice
- post pictures of progress and your finished project
SEW-A-LONG RULES (if I may):
- 2 Weeks
- 2 Skirts
- 2 Ways (styles)
TIME FRAME: Wednesday, October 17th to October 31st.
I'd like to do an official badge for the sew-a-long, can anybody help me??? I don't know how to create a badge...