My part of the problem is that I sometimes make typographical errors. I often enter participant email address in groups. With the new interface, if one email address contains an error, none of the group invitations go out at all - different from the old interface. Additionally, some of the addresses were au or ca rather than dot com. You'd think that I'd know by know that everybody in the world is not a DOT COM!
If you have not yet received your invitation, please accept my apology!!! I am truly trying to work things out so we can get on with this sew-a-long.
That being said, these are the participants that I just re-sent invitations to. Please double check me on your email addresses:
Alethia lovetosew at live dot com
- Tanya mun3 at yahoo dot com
- Lynn mylynnstudios at gmail dot com
Andrea yarngirl67 at gmail dot com
- Towanda samtowanda at msn dot com
- Marjie marjiemcdonald at gmail dot com
- Ingrid ilensink at iweb dot com dot au
- Kelly onthed113 at aol dot com
Lynneb Lbrundage at roadrunner dot com
- Inglesidebelle nonnobi56 at gmail dot com
Rhonda sewbussted at yahoo dot com (or is it Sewbussted at yahoo dot com)