November 25, 2014

BEEP BEEP: BLOG TRIPIN 6 ...


...Guess I really should put the top up.  It's such a drizzly rainy type of November day.  Just the right kind of pre-Thanksgiving day that lets us know Fall really is here.  It's a perfect Fall day - I LOVE IT!  But, alas, rain does to my hair what kryponite does to superman (hahaha).

The first stop - CREOLE CONTESSA...
 This is the second trip to Contessa's place.  It's one of the best food blogs I've come across and it really appeals to my inner gourmet self.  The blog has lots of variety, color and user friendly recipes so I think it deserves another little a peek.
I promise this dish will appear in my kitchen one day soon!


Second stop - SewDIY...
on the agenda because it seems to me Beth fully embraces HER OWN unique style. Whenever I see her model her easy, carefree designs I imagine (unlike me) that she never gets caught up the kind of indecisiveness that can cause confusion and slows down the whole sewing process, or worse yet, shuts it down completely.

Yes she wears it well!





 
One final stop at The Tell Tale Tasha's:
I admit - this picture makes me want to whip up a poncho, cape or SOMETHING!  Love Tasha's  rendition of Olivia Pope outerwear.  Mmmmmm, cape or poncho?, I really need some tweedy warm fabric for cover and style real soon!
Well that's the end of trip #6.  Enjoy a warm and cozy Thanksgiving week...
 

6 comments:

  1. I follow all three of these. The Creole Contessa has me printing out recipes every post. The pics are mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Robin. I love hat blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beep beep Faye it is snowing in NJ right now, need the top up, the heat on and the sweaters, hats and scarves out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a shoutout Tasha!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...