2013 ESSENTIAL TOPS SEW-A-LONG FINISHED PROJECTS

May 2, 2015

SEWING LIFE...

...Happy May ya'll!  In preparation of my next project I performed a little sewing room maintenance this morning.  The cutting table only contains "LEGAL" sewing related stuff (which is a miracle).  I even did a much needed 409 wipe down of my white sewing table.  It surprises me how cruddy my sewing table can become - so much dust and thread remnants.
Finished another top for my daughter last night.
Burda 7340 



Pleated side seam ruching
Tired and work week weary I made a trip to Hancock's yesterday.  What does it take to re-energize a sewer?  Show her some great knit that is REALLY on sale!  Regular $7.99 on sale for $2.99 (96% poly 4% spandex - in glorious spring colors).  I definitely think I can work with these cuts.

The piece that shows up brown is actually an army green.  I LOVE that color!
Please don't tell my budget that I made this purchase; but I simply COULD NOT pass this opportunity up...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/02/2015

    "SEW" happy for you Faye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Ms. Faye...get me to a fabric store and it will "re-energize" me everytime! My hubby says it's gotten to the point where my only requested gifts are sewing related (mostly fabric gift cards)j!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the budget will mind, because you got this fabric for a steal! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! lovely color choices! Perfect for re energizing your spring sewing.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!