October 12, 2015

ENHANCING MY LIBRARY...

...since I've always been a book lover with a thirst for knowledge - I added several new titles to enhance my library:
I already have the first edition of this book and kept trying to convince myself that nothing new had been added to the updated edition.  Since I'm not so sure of that I went ahead and purchased.
I should have added this book long ago because Lord knows I don't know everything about inserting linings.

I had planned on getting this book but just never got around to it.


 There's nothing like a well equipped library of books that you can read in bed hear fall off the bed in the middle of the night...

6 comments:

  1. I own the second and the third book too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tany I've seen pictures of your wonderful Library!

      Delete
  2. I've got the linings and the tailoring book. Great books! Perhaps my most referred to in my small library. I suspect you've sent me off looking for the third now too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to be an enabler Debbie, but I guess I'm not all bad because I know that they are great resources. Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10/13/2015

    Good finds! I got a few books myself over the past month..just gotta find the time to post! Thanks for the reminder my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never need to explain to me the need for any books, sewing, cooking or fiction! I hope you are enjoying your new friends.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...