|T0P #4 - 1 yard of fabric used|
When I got the puckering on Top #3 I was ready to throw in the towel. If I had, I probably wouldn't have tossed the pattern, but probably would have never made the top again. I'm pretty sure the puckering was due to my error in over stretching the neckline when attaching the collar. With that experience, I cut the collar of top #4 longer thinking that would eliminate the need to stretch - and it worked. I attached the collar and then just cut off the excess.
I highly recommend the pattern and might take it over into the summer. All it would take is a little redesigning of the neckline and eliminating the turtleneck collar of course...