April 30, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT RE: TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG...

...I've had several participants contact me today about meeting the sew-a-long deadline of today, April 30th.  I know just how busy we all are, and how unexpected things happen.  I do so want everyone who signed on to participate to have a chance to do so.   To that end,

 THE TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG IS BEING EXTENDED UNTIL                 WEDNESDAY, MAY 3RD

 
PLEASE CONTINUE TO EMAIL All finished top photos to as an ATTACHMENT to me at:  fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net
Email Subject Line:  TOPS THAT POP
69 Tops and Growing
NEXT UP:
Rose - Rose's Sewing Room - Grainline Willow Tank
Claire - Instagram - The Gretta Top from Seamwork


  WHO'S TOP WILL BE UP NEXT???
PLEASE EMAIL All finished top photos to as an ATTACHMENT to:  fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net 
Email Subject Line:  TOPS THAT POP
                                                             

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news!! I will be in my sewing room THIS evening, lol!! Gorgeous tops for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tops... now Faye you're going to make me sew another top ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am going to try to sew another top before the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...