...it's time to
SLEEPY SEWING MOTIVATION!
If you are thinking about joining the
"2017 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG"
but haven't done so yet, you still have time. I'll be accepting participants until Friday evening. I do hope you'll join us, especially if you've been suffering from "SLEEPY SEWING MOTIVATION".
Here are the particulars of the Sew-A-Long:
- The sew-a-long will start on Saturday and run two weeks: (April 15th through April 30th)
- Any style top will qualify (sewing patterns of your choice, self-drafted or refashioned styles)
- Tunics, Tanks, Tees, Cami’s, Pull Overs, Button Ups, Dressy, or Casual – ANYTHING GOES
- THERE ARE NO QUOTAS, make as few or as many as you'd like
- Email your completed top pictures to me at: fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net to be displayed in a Grand Finale Tops That Pop Collage on the blog.
Here's what you need to do to participate:
- Leave a comment on this post saying that you'd like to participate
- Include your: Email Address
- List contact information for your Blog URL, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest accounts
- IF YOU"D LIKE: Post the "TOPS THAT POP" Sew-A-Long badge in your social media locations
- NOTE: All completed top photos will be added to a TOPS THAT POP Grand Finale Collage at the end of the sew-along.
the "2017 TOPS THAT POP" SEW-A-LONG starts on Saturday, April 15th and runs through April 30th...