My quick review of my jean making process:
- I removed 1 7/8" from the front crouch length. I know that's quite a bit, but it worked and eliminated excessive wrinkling in that area
- I darted the yoke at center back to eliminate gaping
- Although I went down a size from my first muslin I still had to take the jeans in quite a bit at the side seams. I'll need to go down another size when I make the next pair
- I added 1 1/2" to the length
- I actually enjoyed the process; it was fun - even with all the topstitching work
- I learned a lot during the fitting process that I think will actually help me in fitting regular pants
- I understand jean construction much better. and next time I won't be such a scaredy cat when it comes to making another pair.