2013 ESSENTIAL TOPS SEW-A-LONG FINISHED PROJECTS

April 25, 2017

DAY 11 TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG...

...

  DAY 11 - TOPS THAT POP SEW-A-LONG

 ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT

(TOPS COMPLETED TO DATE:  36 TOPS AND GROWING!)
 
 
  April 15th through April 30th
NEXT UP: 
Tomasa - Sew Much Fashion - Self Drafted Cold Shoulder knit tee


 
Denise Gaynor - (Facebook)  Simplicity8337
Denise Gaynor - (Facebook) Top drafted from the bodice of Simplicity 1459

And, as for me:
One of the things I ALWAYS do at the completion of a project is return all pattern pieces to it's envelope - in the case of this PDF pattern it's zip lock bag.  But since the pattern was still out, I thought I'd give it another go.

Fitting the two pattern pieces on this remnant so they would match was a little tricky due to the really large repeat of the print - It worked with a little maneuvering.  Another flowy rayon challis remnant left over from a top I made as a gift for a co-worker at the end of last summer that I could not bear discarding.
Faye - Foxglove Woven Tank #2

  WHO'S TOP WILL BE UP NEXT???
PLEASE EMAIL all finished top photos to me as an ATTACHMENT to:  fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net

Email Subject Line:  TOPS THAT POP

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Faye! Love your top - the print is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is such a perfect fit Tomasa. Are you on Facebook?

      Delete
  2. AAhhhh! Five days left! How did that happen? The cold shoulder top is amazing!In fact, I like them all again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this time has flown. We still have time to stitch up a summer top or two. Looking so forward to seeing your great tops Vanessa!

      Delete
  3. So many cute tops! They're so inspiring. I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of these tops Catherine. We still have 5 days to get our tops finished.

      Delete
  4. Cute, cute tops.. Happy sewing everyone.
    Faye, thanks for the reminder.. Need to get mine photographed and sent in..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you've been busy, saw the formal you made. Can't wait to see your top!

      Delete
  5. More great tops! I still have to hem the dress for my daughter's wedding - it's only 10 days away...I love your swingy top; you did a great job matching the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know the wedding is going to be BEAUTIFUL Marjie! Yes, I was sweating trying to match it. I am ALWAYS amazed when the finished product matches!!! Save me some wedding cake!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!