- I am the eldest of four - 2 sisters and one brother. And I love them all dearly as though they were my children. They are not that cool about the my children part.
- I am a wannabe gourmet cook. I like to wow guests with the presentation of a meal (whenever I can find the energy to do so).
- My two sisters and I love decorating dinner tables. Consequently we are dish collectors. Have to stop myself from buying more.
- I collect cookbooks (although not as avidly as I once did). I had to stop buying them also. I still manage to add at least one or two new additions to the collection per year.
- I'm working on a Technical Studies Degree that sucks up my sewing time. (But you already know that, right).
- I'm an organizer/pack rat who can't quite get it together, I don't like to be criticized about it either. BUT CAN ANYBODY HELP!!!
- I am a bit of a homebody. Nothing pleases me more than a rainy Saturday or Sunday afternoon with no desire to go out. I also love company. Maybe I'm a bit of an oxymoron. What do you think???
I'm also supposed to nominate 7 other sewing bloggers for this award; so I nominate:
http://www.clevergirl.org/ Because I think she is just that. What a fitting blog name. She can refashion like nobody's business and is indeed a Clevergirl.
http://www.asewnwardrobe.blogspot.com/ I love finding new sewing blogs. This is one that I happened upon just a few days ago. Check her out, I'm sure you will like her style.
http://www.anothercreation.blogspot.com/ This nomination is a shoutout to my home girl from Elmira who is a wheez with BWOF patterns. We can all learn some things from her.
http://www.kims-kouture.blogspot.com/ I always like everything that I see Kim make.
http://www.trinilove.typepad.com/ This girl puts out an amazing amount of work with such flair.
http://www.sewsassyagain.blogspot.com/ Sew Sassy is another fashion producer. I can tell she loves her craft.
http://www.wannsew.blogspot.com/ JC is a stone researcher. She puts in an enormous amount finding information about sewing and sewing resources. Positiveness is the highlight of her blog....