In addition, I was nominated this Honest Scrap award by juliassewsweetandspecial.blogspot.com
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
My time blogging time has been sort of limited lately, so I really don't have time to nominate 7 other people. So, any one who reads here can just pick it up for themselves.
|Here are 10 Honest Things about me...|
2. I also hate it when people waste my precious time.
3. I also hate it when people belittle my hobby, especially when they don't even have one.
4. I hate it when I procrastinate - but I often find myself doing it.
5. I hate that I can't seem to get organized.
6. I really like to watch television, especially while I'm sewing.
7. I really like old movies. I don't even mind if they are in black and white. Last night I watched "The Portrait of Dorian Gray", have you ever seen that one?
8. I think I've read more this year than any other time in my life.
9. I was not happy AT ALL when I found out that I had to work towards my Technical Studies Degree. During the last 22 months I have cursed, cried, moaned, groaned as well as come down with a skin disorder associated with all the stress I've been through; in short, I have been a big baby about it. My Mother encouraged me all the way, I have to apologize to her, because she was the one who had to listen to all my venting. PLEASE FORGIVE ME MOTHER!!! But now that it's all over, I am so proud of my self and glad that I did pursue it.
10. I like people and like spending time with them too; however I value my alone time just as much....