I just added a new book to the quilting section of my resource library
The book includes:
- setting up a workspace
- Five easy projects just for beginners
- An extensive gallery of beautiful and unique art quilts
- Step-by-step instructions
- Selecting the right fabrics and embellishments for projects
- Skill building projects for all levels of quilters
On the garment sewing front I stalled a bit this weekend. I was determined to use the left over fabric from the tunic I made for my daughter - I had a hard time trying to decide on just the right pattern for it. I finally decided on this pattern having made it before I knew that it wouldn't take much time to whip up.
I used every last bit of the remaining fabric.
Now it's on to the next project...