July 28, 2012

INFORMATION FOR DEANNA MOSES...

...I needed a quick way of getting some project information out to my friend Deanna Moses.  A blog post seemed the most efficient way of getting this done.


MCCALLS 2206



McCalls 2163
VOGUE 8764

VOGUE 8764
VOGUE 8764
VOGUE 8413



VOGUE 8413

vogue 8408




















SKIRTS
MCCALLS 3830






FABRIC & NOTION INFORMATION
  •  fabric used for all projects was 60" wide
  • all skirts were made of wool, but could also be made from other woven fabrics or stable knits
  • extra yardage is required for stripped or plaid fabrics
  • used a matching 9" zipper for all skirts
  • most dresses used a matching 22" invisible zipper
  •  
  • NOTE:  I was able to locate your waist, hip measurements, but will also need your bust measurement for dresses. 
  •  
  • Let me know what you like and we'll go from there...

10 comments:

  1. Since the message wasn't aimed at me I am not sure what it is. I just know I thouroughly enjoyed the fashion show. Thanks, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us all "eavesdrop" on your fashion show! I really enjoyed it:-) So many pretty clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that.. lovely garments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky is Deanna to have you as her own, personal online couture sewer!!! This blog post will probably have you inundated for requests from others...
    ✿ Judy
    made by J

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny is it that we all enjoyed eavesdropping on your post. Great show, thank you.

    Word verification usaysew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/29/2012

    Worked a tread - caught me too! :-D
    (hope you don't mind yet quite enjoyed this runway show of yours!)

    Love, Gerlinde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, ha, ha, ha! Everyone's comments were funny but true...I loved this sneek peek runway show too! Are you taking on a friend as a client??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree--great fashion show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also enjoyed the fashion show. All the pieces are great looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Vogue 8764, and a perfect turquoise knit for it come fall. Seeing it on you makes me want it even more! Everything you modeled here is wonderful (even those things I remember seeing before). And I'm glad to learn that you, too, use the 22" zippers. It makes dressing so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...