...the "Over The Top - 15 Day Challenge" has turned into "The Bottoms up 15 Day Challenge." It is always kinda hard to go back and recap a challenge, but here are the estimated Top's Challenge Stats:
- 26 people joined Over The Top - 15 Day Challenge (April 1 - 15)
- 18 people have participated so far; I say "so far" because some people mentioned they are still making tops, and I hope they will still post the results.
- 59 Blog Posts
- 57 New Tops posted (includes one re-fashion if I am correct); and Danielle's (3) tops because she has not been able to post pictures yet.
- OVER ALL RESULTS: Quite impressive if I might say so myself .
A "BOTTOMS UP - 15 DAY CHALLENGE" seems to be a natural progression of
"THE OVER THE TOP - 15 DAY CHALLENGE"
April 16 - April 30 has been proclaimed an official BOTTOM'S UP CHALLENGE. It's a simple sew-a-long that will last only 15 days. Here's the criteria:
- Sew up or re-fashion the number of bottoms to your liking. One, two or three - whatever your schedule allows.
- Skirts, skorts, pants, slacks, trousers, yoga pants, shorts etc. all qualify - top also, if that's what you'd like.
- Post your reviews, comments, tutorials and any other bottoms information you'd like to share on the "OVER THE TOP aka BOTTOM'S UP" blog.
- If you previously signed up for Over the Top challenge and are interested, you are already in - just go to work on bottoms on April 16th.
- If you previously signed up for Over the Top Challenge and are not interested - do nothing.
- If you didn't sign up originally but want to for this half of the challenge - let me know by commenting on THIS POST AND LEAVING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- NOTE: Email address are a must for new joiners.
I'm looking forward sharing, and seeing your Over The Top/Bottoms Up spring/summer creations. It's such a win, win situation.....