November 23, 2018

#BlogLikeCrazy 2018 - Day 23: NOTABLE MENTIONS 9...

...  nifty sewing and other DIY information that I ran across while exploring the net this week:

 @kingdomdaughter from Instagram shared this YouTube video series called The Beginner's Guide to Sergering with me today because one of my sergers is giving me a fit with stitch width:


This E-Book might be helpful to all us who are looking for more information on pants fitting:


    


 There was an interesting article at Grainline Studio on the "Anatomy of a zipper"
Diagram courtesy Grainline Studio
Fashion yourself some fabulous DIY Faux Fur Mittens just right for the season.  Complete tutorial at The-Modest-Life.com

Photo Courtesy of The-Modest-Life.com
 
There is so much information available to us and I love it!  I think adding them to my posts and Pinterest boards is a great way to catalog my finds.  I hope that some it proves valuable and helpful to you.  I always include links...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the serger problem. And thank you for the link to the pants fitting ebook. You and I are both on the same journey with regard to pants fitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sarah! You are right, pants fitting is a beast but you and I are not giving up.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ms. Faye and I hope you get your Serger issue resolved quickly! These are wonderful tips too, thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...