May 28, 2011

DID I MISS ANYBODY???


TO:  ALL "STAY COOL...STITCH UP A DRESS" CHALLENGERS;
This is just a quick check to make sure that I have not left anyone out.  If you have made a request to join the dress challenge and have not received an email invitation, please do not hesitate letting me know.  I am trying hard to catch every request, so if you haven't been added yet it is surly an oversight on my part.

Dress challenge update:
  • 29 challengers (including myself) are in and ready to post
  • 15 challengers still need to complete the signup process by responding to the email invitation that has been sent out.
  • Only four (4) more days till sewing blast-off
The excitement is mounting, girls start your engines....

7 comments:

  1. Yoo Hoo, havent received my invite as yet. adezwa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me please.... I said I was burned out, but after going to Hancock's sale, I'm thinking I was deluded.

    bootzey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye, I didn't received an invitation yet. Thank you,
    Cennetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, I have not received my invitation yet. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks!


    sewmuchtalent@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/28/2011

    Is it too late to join in? I would love to join if you would allow. I already know what I will make.


    anna [at] 64colorbox [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so stinkin' cold here in Montana I wonder if I'll ever need a cool dress again! Think I'll sit this one out, but it sure sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't received anything yet too....asewfit(at)yahoo(dot)ca.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...