November 6, 2009

THE MONTH OF TOPS SEW-A-LONG IS OPEN UNTIL SUNDAY...

I've reviewed all requests to join the month of tops several times. BLOGGER INVITES have been sent out to all of the email addresses that I have. I'm new at this so please be patient with me. If I have missed anyone - please do not hesitate to comment on my blog (Faye's Sewing Adventure) and let me know as I don't want to leave anyone out that wants to be included.

NOTE: please include your email address in your comment to be added to the "TOPS" blog.


ANOTHER NOTE: DEADLINE TO JOIN "THE MONTH OF TOPS" IS SUNDAY, NOV. 8TH....
NOTE TO SUE (THE BLOOM BOOK CLUB): Please post your email address because I cannot figure out how to leave a comment on the Book's blog.

8 comments:

  1. hey linda - sign me up too!!! - ebbyj

    ReplyDelete
  2. mbray54@comcast.net

    I never did follow directions well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye, my email is (mz.choize-at-gmail-dot-com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up as well. Email is
    lwl1951@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will not be joining you in the top sew-along, but I will share my latest blouse construction. I have a drafted block that I have used many times. This last time out, I cut a 'suit blouse' in rust silk crepe WITHOUT ADDING THE SA. I then decided to move the bust dart to the side seam because of the fabric weight. Dummy me then sewed darts in the bodice front. Auwe, what a mess. Sewin' in Maui

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/08/2009

    Hi Faye,

    My email address is susie@thingsbe.com and the Bloom Book Club is not my blog. I have no idea why it is attached to my name ... lol
    In fact I don't have a blog at all but wanted to join in the 'Making Tops Month'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda
    Please sign me up!
    Email: herculeshoward@att.net

    I can't believe, I almost miss this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there - sign me up. I find I have some time to do some sewing and a sew-a-long will be fun!

    sewingbysharon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...