November 12, 2009

MOT #4

I didn't want to have to sit around for two evenings with nothing to do so I brought my machines on my business trip. This is not the greatest of pictures, but here is top #4 for me. It's another TNT pattern, Simplicity 4095. It's another simple tee, but this time with a V neck line that has just a little rauching at the center front. I wasn't able to use the flat neckband application on this top because if the "V". I really needed a cream or off white top so this is it. I still have another piece of cream fabric in my stash that I will hopefully make up this month too.


Maybe I can manage to cut out another top while watching Project Runway...

10 comments:

  1. Great idea to bring your machines along for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better than sitting around being totally bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you've been sewing on a trip - such a great way to fill in down time! That top looks lovely - a really nice addition to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee shirt neckline, but I'm have difficulty visualizing this. Don't you get a lot of bulk at the shoulder where you sew shoulder seams and doubled neckline together. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for variations on the basic t shirt and this looks like a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/13/2009

    Hi Faye, glad to see you are still
    doing what you love doing.(sewing).Is this multitasking or what? I will check with you when
    you get home.
    Love and hugs,mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been nice to have some downtime on a businesss trip and be able to sew! A double blessing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've made a bit of a sew-cation from a business trip. You are sew smart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sewist you are to take your machines on a trip! I took mine last time I went to mt dds, but that was so I could sew for her. Your tops are turning out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please model this one!! It looks really cute, but I also want to be able to see it on to get the full picture!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...