November 3, 2015

DAY 3: AND NOW A WORD FROM THE SEWING GOURMET...

...like many others, when I start working on a project I can be in the sewing room for hours and hours on end.  On days like that I really need some quick, easy and tasty recipies that I can dish up that won't take me away from the sewing room too long.
 
Silly of me I know, but I get sort excited when I see the Knorr commercials where the Chef  whips up a quick new dish like this one in no time flat.  She makes it seem so easy for The Sewing Gourmet...





Needless to say, a replica of this dish showed up in my kitchen right away.

Sew as I may, a girl's got to eat...right?  I think Knorr needs to hire me!!!  Think I'll check into that...


8 comments:

  1. That looks exactly like the original, and very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really quick and really good Bunny!

      Delete
  2. I'm hungry - can you send me a bite through the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I could Venita. I'm a real Knorr product fan. And this was a quick and tasty new dish for me. You ought to give it a try!

      Delete
  3. You did a good job replicating that dish! Knorr's makes great sides; I've been using them a lot since the fire - just no time to really cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marjie. Fire - I didn't hear about a fire!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...