November 2, 2015

I'LL BE BLOGGING LIKE CRAZY...

...I'm still working at it ya'll - didn't quite make the deadline.  No excuses, just HAPPENS sometimes!  But all is well and in 2 or three more days I'll be able to style this baby!  This uneven plaid has been a real work of self love...
In the meantime,
ANDBY THE WAY,
during the month of November I'll be stepping out of my comfort zone by joining in with the SeeJaneWrite's (a Birmingham based network) "Blog Like Crazy" challenge.  You can read more about the challenge here.

My goal is to write a new blog post ever single day for the next 30 days.  I think I can do it because I really want to become a better blogger!  And like with "The Amazing Coat Sew-along" sometimes I need a little p-u-s-h to try something new.  Joining in on challenges like these helps me see more of what others are doing in the world, and you just never know  what new things you'll learn or what good things may come out of it...  So if you have a spare moment during the month, I'd appreciate if you'd pop in here to watch my blogging progress! 

And lastly, keep looking for my finished coat because it is coming....

6 comments:

  1. That collar looks wonderful. Great project, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunny. The collar and lapel scared me a little at the beginning but turned out to be really easy to construct.

      Delete
  2. I think your coat is coming along well. And I would not fret about missing your deadline, because it has been a lot of work with matching the plaids and all. Better that it should be perfect than fast.

    I'll look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marjie and I agree. I'm not fretting missing the deadline. Hope I don't bore you with my 30 day posting, but thanks so much for looking in!!!

      Delete
  3. Your coat looks AMAZING Faye and I so hear you when it cmes to uneven plaids. Been there.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/03/2015

    Sew glad you're doing the challenge. I stumbled on her back in September and saw the blog challenge....wish I could! Good for you and nice coat!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...