- I saw it as a PUSH to step out of my comfort zone;
- I need to try new things;
- I like to see what others are doing in the world;
- It presented an opportunity to learn new things; and
- I joined out of curiosity to see what good things might come out of it.
to help me meet my annual personal blogging goal: 100 posts per year.
To achieve this I break my annual goal down to a monthly goal and make sure I keep track of the number of posts I've done. My Mantra: Inch by inch anythings a cinch; and you can eat an elephant - one bite at a time. There are times that life gets in the way and I fall short of my monthly goal, but make up for it in the following month. It's been an interesting ride. Taking the #bloglikecrazy challenge this month will help me easily reach my annual goal this year.
Do you have any personal blogging goals???