November 16, 2016

BLOGLIKECRAZY 2016 DAY 16: #Faye's Sewing Life...

...beneath a deluge of paper patterns (mostly from the Big 4 companies) is where you'll find my sewing life.  Neat little envelopes that represent all kinds of "sewing possibilities" can be found in nearly every room in my house.  I sometimes take a couple of them to bed with me  - you know, as light late night reading material.  My intent is to  compare and make decisions about which one I should make next.  I try to at least read through the instruction sheets, but that rarely happens because in a matter of minutes I'm fast asleep.  At it leads to some happy sewing dreams...

Vogue 1261
Vogue 1261 won out this time after debating over at least ten other slouchy top patterns.

There will be a new mustard knit top in my very near future...

10 comments:

  1. Yes this is going to be some instant gradification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks more gold than mustard. It's very pretty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a tad bit color blind I must admit Marjie.

      Delete
  3. I really love this pattern! Which version are you making? The one with the cowl neck? I can't wait to see what you think of this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it Myra, I made view B. Nice top, but BEWARE OF THE SLEEVES. They are t-i-g-h-t!

      Delete
  4. I have that pattern, dying to see your comments, thoughts and end product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will talk about the results tomorrow Laura. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Will talk about the results tomorrow Laura. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    3. Will talk about the results tomorrow Laura. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...