November 20, 2016

BLOGLIKECRAZY 2016 DAY 20: I Like The Way She Sews...

...my friend Cecil introduced me to Linda's blog, Ellegeemakes.com, early last summer, and I immediately became a regular follower of her blog. Everything she makes turns out just right - petite and cute and always in just the right color and style for the season.  I love watching people who make sewing seem so easy, so effortless, and so painless - even though I know it's sometimes not.

Linda, (I never met a Linda I didn't like - really) has been a blogger since March 2015. There's nothing like a great tie neck blouse - here Linda uses Butterick 6378. Tops, sweaters, pants, coats, jackets, jeans or skirts - it seems nothing intimidates her  - You'll see.  She makes it all in no time flat.  Linda's motto is:  From Inspiration to Creation - and you can watch as she brings it all to life.
She enjoys sewing, baking, writing and Fashion Design; and can be found on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.


8 comments:

  1. Another great post Ms. Faye! I've not read her blog before, I admire any one is inspired to create fashion and Ms Linda does it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myra thank you so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy her work as well, Faye! Linda, has certainly got a great style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading Candice!

      Delete
  4. Never saw her before! Someone new to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Carol. There are so many sewing blogs out here. Linda's is one of the great ones.

      Delete
  5. That is a cute top! I'll have to go check out Linda's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her tie neck top too Marjie. I hope you enjoy her blog when you go to visit.

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!